The following schedule is an outline, and subject to change or minor adjustments as needed at the event.
Thursday, May 18, 2017:
Beginner and Intermediate Software Navigation Review, taught by Gage Tarrant; 8:00am to 4:00pm with a one hour lunch break at 12:00pm and fifteen minute breaks every 1.5 hours.
Friday, May 19: Outline of Gage’s Congress presentation
9:00am to 10:30am: Introduction to Congress: 1.5 hours
– Meet the Gold and Silver Sponsors
– Meet the Speakers Introduction (Speakers will give a brief introduction and overview of topics)
– Vendor and Sponsor Introductions (Vendors will give a brief comment on their products)
– ISS and MindNrg News: Announce Research Protocols at the center of our new training process and additional services.
10:30am to 10:40am: 15 min. Break
10:45am to 12:15am: Explaining the multiple levels of ISS research contribution: 1.5 hours
– ACEs (Adverse Childhood Events)
– Educational Research: How it can serve the educational process and development of skillful, reflective practitioners.
– Medical Research (Neurology)
– Behavioral Research (Psychology, Counseling)
– Wellness Research and the Stress/ Brain / Gut Connection
– Inflammation and Pain
– Further Device Validation and Verification
– Research Protocol Strategies: Device practice exercises in graduating degrees of skill and competency.
– Introduction to EEG panel
12:15pm to 3:15pm: 3 Hour Siesta: Lunch, visit the vendors for sessions and products, rest and relax!
3:15pm to 4:45pm: Research Protocols 1.5 hours
– EEG: Before and After Brainwave Observation: Real-time Readouts and Eductor64 approaches
– AFE: Superlearning, Inflammation 1-4, Degen 1-4
4:45 to 5:00pm: 15 min. Break
5:00pm to 6:30pm: Research Protocols Continued 1 hour
– Whole Person Approach: Risks Profile: Cognition, Nutrition Panels, Autofocus Zap items.
– NLP: Neurotransmitters and Unconscious Reactivity Connections
– NLP: AFE programs of Interest
6:30pm to 6:40pm: 10 min. Break(Optional if needed)
6:40pm to 7:30pm: Questions and Answer Period 1 hour
Saturday, May 20, 2017: Dr. Hepsharat Amadi’s presention on hormones and health. The same schedule format will follow.
Sunday, May 21, 2017: Diana Donaldson’s presentation on the “Issues in the Tissues” will also follow the same schedule.
Monday, May 22, 2017: Dr. Jennifer McCollum’s presentation on supplemental usage in combination with medications and natural approaches to degenerative stress will also follow the same schedule.
9:00am to 10:30am – Presentation: Friday May 20th, A Message from the Inventor – Desire Dubounnet
10:30am to 11:45am – Break
10:45am to 12:15pm – Presentation
12:15pm to 3:15pm – 3 Hour Siesta: Lunch, visit the vendors for sessions and products, rest and relax!
3:15pm to 4:45pm – Presentation
4:45pm to 5:00pm – 15 min. Break
5:00pm to 6:30pm – Presentation
6:30pm to 6:40pm – 10 min. Break
6:40pm to 7:30pm – Presentation